There are so many things to love about Japan. Today I’d like to introduce you to ZenPop, a Japanese company that sends the coolest products from the heart of Osaka to anywhere in the world. While it sounds like a subscription-style service, it isn’t. You can purchase individual packs each month without knowing exactly what’s included (because it’s a surprise!) but ZenPop do showcase a few products on social media and hint about the contents on their website.
There are 6 packs to choose from and all prices are in US Dollars and include shipping:
- Japanese Ramen + Sweets Mix ($24.50)
- Japanese Sweets Pack ($19.50 – $29.50)
- Japanese Ramen Pack ($29.50)
- Japanese Stationery Pack ($29.50)
- Japanese Beauty Pack ($29.50)
I bought the Japanese Stationery Pack for the month of April with a “Kawaii” or cute theme, which promised 12 or more items.
The box in which the products arrived was so cute and featured the ZenPop bunny mascot jumping for joy! Inside the box the first thing seen was a little note which said “You got a lucky box with a pair of lucky socks” and of course a smile instantly came to my face.
What a sweet gesture!
Now let’s explore the actual products inside the Stationery Pack. The April kit included:
- 1x Decorese Pen (1 of 10 pastel colours)
- 1x Kuretake – Mangaka Pen (1 of 4 colours)
- 1x Uni Jetstream Pen – Black ink
- 1x Kuratake Brush Tip Highlighter (1 of 5 fluorescent colours)
- Washi Tape (1 of 5 designs)
- Sanrio Memo Pad (1 of 6 designs)
- Rilakkuma Folder (1 of 4 designs)
- Schedule Stickers (1 of 3 designs)
- Nico Sticky Notes (1 of 4 designs)
- Bento Flake Stickers
- Tombow MONO 2 Way (1 of 5 colours)
- Flip Out Message Cards
The items included were all so cute and useful too. I’ll certainly be using the pages of the Sanrio notepad to write letters to penpals and the sushi stickers to decorate the envelopes! All the pens were great and wrote ever-so-beautifully on paper. The washi tape was certainly a highlight as was the gorgeous Rilakkuma folder. Can’t wait to also use the MONO correction tape on one side and eraser on the other!
Overall, I loved the ZenPop Stationery Pack. All the products were of very high quality and with a large variety of inclusions from stickers to sticky notes, paper, washi tape and pens. No two boxes are the same as there are endless colour and design combinations ZenPop sends you. It took just under 4 weeks to arrive to Australia from Japan but it was so worth the wait. For all the info on ZenPop’s other packs please visit their website here and try something new from Japan for yourself.
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this review are 100% honest. This box was purchased by me and I genuinely loved all the products and wanted to publish a review here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.