We’ve been so busy here at the office lately, it’s almost like someone’s hit the fast-forward button! For today’s post we thought we’d show you what we’ve been working on and tell you about all the things we have coming up soon.
1. We now have an Instagram account so if you’d like to see what we get up to during the week, what life in Melbourne is really like and all the latest behind-the-scenes photos at our studio, please follow us here.
2. We are very excited about this! We are now taking Wholesale orders from retailers! So if you, or someone you know, runs a cute boutique store, gift shop, florist, bookshop, cafe or any other outlet, you can now order our greeting cards, gift tags and handmade flowers and become stockists of Graceful Avenue products! Just click the Wholesale section of our website and from there you’ll be able to see the entire ordering process, including our two wholesale catalogues.
3. Very soon we’ll be releasing yet another Newsletter so make sure you’ve signed up for our Newsletter here. By doing so you’ll receive exclusive discounts to use in our online Etsy Shop and get the chance to read about our latest news first.
4. With Easter just around the corner, we’ll be updating our Etsy shop with new greeting card designs just for this celebration, so look out for that! Meanwhile, you can buy our Mishka Collection greeting cards here.
5. In future blog posts we will reveal our brand new design of our studio space, as well as guest blogger interviews with cool creative people, and all the latest Melbourne travel photos. Make sure you follow our blog to see all these exciting new adventures.
6. Last but not least, there will always be more blog posts about our European travel escapades, which we know make you all very excited. We’ll take you on a virtual trip to Strasbourg, Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague and more fabulous destinations.
Thank you for checking in and have a great week!